Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October 2020 – Answer & Win Exciting Prizes
Today’s amazon quiz answers 2 October 2020 , Amazon Quiz Answer , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October 2020 , Today’s amazon quiz answers , Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October – Hello Guys, Hope You are Doing Well. Amazon Conduct Daily Quiz Contest In Amazon Mobile App. Give Today’s amazon quiz answers 2nd October 2020 and Win Exciting Prizes. If You Answer all 5 Question Today’s amazon quiz 2nd October 2020 You Can Exciting Prizes*. If You Lucky One Then You Can Win amazon quiz 2 October 2020.
Amazon Daily Quiz Conduct Between 8 AM to 12 PM. You can Participate on Amazon Quiz and Chance to win Exciting Prizes. TrickUnlimited Provide You All The Right Answer Of Amazon Daily Quiz. So You Can Give All Right Answer Daily. If You Lucky You Can Win Prizes Everyday.
Amazon Daily Quiz Link: Click Here
|Quiz Name||Daily Amazon Quiz|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Time||8 AM To 12 PM|
|Daily Amazon Quiz Date||2nd October 2020|
|Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize||Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch|
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:
- First Of Download Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon Shopping Application.
- Now Go To FunZone
- Now Their You will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer The All 5 Question Right & Win Daily Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Answers 2 October 2020
Q1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Q2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
> 12th March 1930
Q3. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
> Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize ___ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Q5. Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
> Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6. Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
> Long Walk to Freedom
Q7. The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
> John Ruskin
Others Ongoing Amazon Quiz:
- Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers – Answer & Win Toshiba 43” Smart TV
- Amazon UV Sanitech Quiz Answers – Answer & Win ₹10,000
- Amazon Insurance Premium Quiz Answers – Answer & Win ₹10,000
- Amazon National Sports Day Quiz Answers – Answer & Win ₹20,000
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers – Answer & Win ₹5,000
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers – Answer & Win Sony Camera
Amazon Quiz Term & Conditions:
- This Daily QuizTime is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
- you will be bound by these Term & Conditions and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook