Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers 11 July – Win Assured Gift Voucher And Supercoin
Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July 2021 , Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers 11 July, Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July, Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart Beat The Genius Video Show. If you answered All 5 Question of Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Contest Details:
Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July
11 July 2021
12 AM To 11:59 PM
Flipkart Gift Voucher & SuperCoin
Flipkart Beat The Genius 11 July 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
> Sri Aurobindo
Q2. In 1964 which Indian origin entrepreneur founded the audio equipment company Bose Corporation?
> Amar Bose
Q3. Ashutosh Gowariker’s Panipat tells the story of which Maratha commander who lost the Third battle of Panipat?
> Sadashiv Rao Bhau
Q4. In which event did Milkha Singh miss out on an Olympic medal by less than a second?
> 400 m
Q5. The last known members of which animal species in India was shot by Maharaja of Koriya in 1947?
> Asiatic Cheetah
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz:
How To Play Flipkart Beat The Genius
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Video Section & There You Will see Flipkart Beat The Genius Game Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Play The Video & Answer All 5 Questions & Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Prizes
- 50 Winner Will Win ₹1,000 Flipkart Gift Voucher
- 3000 Winner Will Win ₹50 Flipkart Gift Voucher
- Remaining Winner Will Win Flipkart SuperCoin
Winning Proof :
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Flipkart has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole discretion. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest including the prize, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
- Shall not contain any worms, viruses, spyware, adware, software disabling codes, or other malicious or intrusive software designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook