Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November
Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November, Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November 2020 , Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge quiz 1 November, Bigg Buzz Challenge Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, supercoin & More.
How To Play Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Questions & Win Flipkart Vouchers, supercoin & More.
Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge Quiz Details :
Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge
12 AM To 11:59 PM
1st November 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Supercoin & More.
Flipkart Bigg Buzz Challenge 1 November answers
Q1. Who gave rahul a back massage
> Niki Tamboli
Q2. What did rahul say in one of the episodes aise hi woh tera?
> ATM Hai
Q3. What is nikki tambolis birth date
> 21st Aug 1996
Q4. What is the number of songs that kumar sanu has dedicated to his wife
Q5. Who will be evicted from house this week
> Pavita Punia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook