Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September
Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 15th September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
15th September 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 15 September 2020
Q1. Which player scored a swashbuckling century (158 Runs in 73 balls) in the first ever IPL match?
> Brendon McCullum
Q2. With 26 wickets in 17 matches, which bowler won the purple cap in the 2019 IPL season?
> Imran Tahir
Q3. Only 16 players have taken a hattrick in the IPL. Who among these is one of them?
> Rohit Sharma
Q4. With 6 wins in the last 12 IPL seasons, which team has won the highest no. of Fair Play Awards?
> Chennai Super Kings
Q5. Which player has scored the fastest century (in just 30 balls) in the history of the IPL?
> Chris Gayle
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook