Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September
Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 21st September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 September Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
21st September 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 21 September 2020
Q1. Who among these has scored the highest number of runs in the IPL till date?
> Virat Kohli
Q2. Which former IPL team was owned by Subrata Roy of the Sahara group?
> Pune Warriors India
Q3. Identify this player who took 22 wickets in the 2008 IPL, the highest for the season.
> Sohail Tanvir
Q4. Which company is the official umpire partner of the IPL?
Q5. Who captained Rajasthan Royals to victory in the first season of IPL?
> Shane Warne
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook