Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August
Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August , Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 22nd August , Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 22 August Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Quiz Time: 12 AM To 11:59 PM
- Quiz Date: 22nd August 2020
- Prizes: Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 22 August 2020
Q1. Which Indian political leader was the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
> Kanshi Ram
Q2. The series of Arab Spring protests began from which country?
Q3. Which of these is not one of the 5 original ingredients of a ‘Punch’?
Q4. Which of these planets is not one of the two ice giants in the solar system?
Q5. Who is the first Nobel laureate ever to reach the age of 100?
> Rita Levi Montalcini
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook