Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October
Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October , Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 28th October , Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 October Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
28th October 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 28 October 2020
Q1. This player served as the icon player of which IPL team in 2008?
> Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q2. With 36 runs, who holds the record of hitting the most runs in an over of the IPL?
> Chris Gayle
Q3. Ali Khan from USA was brought in as the replacement of this English player in KKR. Identify
> Harry Gurney
Q4. In case of a tie, the bowler with better ___ would hold the Purple Cap.
> Economy rate
Q5. In which ground did the Kolkata Knight Riders play two of their home games in IPL 2013?
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook