Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September
Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September 2020 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 9th September , Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September Answers – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia 9 September Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Also Read: Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 9 September 2020 – Win Flipkart Voucher
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
9th September 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 9 September 2020
Q1. A clock when seen through a mirror shows 5:00. What is the correct time?
Q2. Your sibling’s father’s wife is your..
Q3. na Sankranti is the new year’s day festival of Hindus and Buddhists of
Q4. In 1955, who was awarded the first Sahitya Akademi Award in Hindi?
> Makhanlal Chaturvedi
Q5. How many people have walked on the moon?
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook