Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 1 August
Flipkart Daily Trivia | Answer And Win Flipkart Vouchers & Gems
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 1 August , Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 1 August 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 1st August
Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 1 August Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Quiz Time: 12 AM To 11:59 PM
- Quiz Date: 1st August 2020
- Prizes: Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 1 August 2020
Q1. Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
> Guru Randhawa
Q2. On whose gravestone would you find 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of heat?
> James Joule
Q3. Who among these was a member of the winning Davis Cup teams in 2004, 2008 2009, and 2011?
> Rafael Nadal
Q4. Which country’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated soft drink?
Q5. What day do we generally observe on the second Sunday of May?
> Mother’s Day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook