Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 14 July
Flipkart Daily Trivia 14 July , Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 14 July 2020 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 14 July
Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 14 July Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Daily Trivia
- Quiz Time: 12 AM To 11:59 PM
- Quiz Date: 14th July 2020
- Prizes: Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 14 July 2020
Q1. A 25 feet statue of which former PM would be built in the Lok Bhavan in Lucknow?
> Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Q2. Which group owns the Park Hotels, a collection of 5-star boutique hotels?
> Apeejay Surrendra
Q3. In 2018, which country became the first to make paying men more than women illegal?
Q4. What is the mother tongue of the superstar Rajinikanth?
Q5. Which of these products was originally invented buy Nestle?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook