Flipkart Daily Trivia January 25
Flipkart Daily Trivia January 25 2021 Answers | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia January 25 Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia 25 January 2021 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Answer 25 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia January 25 2021 – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia January 25 Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
- Also Read: Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 25 January 2021 – Win Flipkart Voucher
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
25 January 2021
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 25 January 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. What do Kirana, Agra, Patiala, Gwalior signify in the world of classical music?
Q2. In which of these TV shows do you see Hugh Laurie play the role of a doctor?
Q3. Who was the lead actor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut film as a director?
> Salman Khan
Q4. Which Indian musician won a Grammy Award for the album ‘Winds of Samsara’?
> Ricky Kej
Q5. Which actor was nicknamed “Jubilee Kumar” as he gave many silver jubilee hits?
> Rajendra Kumar
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz:
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 : Answer And Win Gift
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook