Flipkart Daily Trivia January 26
Flipkart Daily Trivia January 26 2021 Answers | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia January 26 Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia 26 January 2021 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Answer 26 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia January 26 2021 – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia January 26 Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
26 January 2021
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 26 January 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. Which team did India defeat to register their first T20I series win at home in 2019?
Q2. In which city is the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium situated?
Q3. Who is the first Indian bowler to take a T20I hattrick?
> Deepak Chahar
Q4. Who is the youngest Indian to score a half-century in international cricket?
> Shafali Verma
Q5. Which is the first South Asian country to criminalise match-fixing and sports betting?
> Sri Lanka
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz:
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook