Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June, 2021 | Answer And Win Assured Gift
Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 June Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June, Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 June 2021 , Flipkart Daily Trivia Answer 20 June, Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 June 2021, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June , Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 20 June 2021 – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June Then You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Daily Trivia
12 AM To 11:59 PM
20 June 2021
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 20 June, 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. The name of which mathematical symbol literally means ‘less’?
Q2. American pop star Miley Cyrus was married to which Australian actor?
> Liam Hemsworth
Q3. Died in 2018, the 106-year old Kunwar Bai Yadav was an icon for which of these?
> Swachh Bharat
Q4. Who was the first scientist to use the famous phrase ‘Survival of the Fittest’?
> Herbert Spencer
Q5. With the co-founder of which company would you associate the app ‘Asana’?
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz:
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook