Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November
Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November 2021 | Earn Free Supercoin
Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November , Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today 19 November November , Flipkart Fake Or Not 19 November November, 19 November November Fake Or Not Answers, Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November November answer of fake or not, fake or not, fake or not answer, fake or not answer flipkart, Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November November 2021 answer today – Hello TrickUnlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Earning Offers. Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Video Show. If you answered All 3 Question of Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November November You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
‘Fake or Not’ is a fact based game show where the host would put a question to the viewers with 2 options to vote for, viewers can answer whether the question is ‘Fake’ or ‘Fake or Not’ is a fact based game show where the host would put a question to the viewers with 2 options to vote for, viewers can answer whether the question is ‘Fake’ or ” The results will be available to the users who have completed the quiz
Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz Details:
Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers 19 November 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. Both Mirzapur and Wasseypur are cities in Bihar.
Q2. Saturn has the most number of moons in the solar system.
> Not Fake
Q3. Anil Ambani’s house in Mumbai is named Antilia.
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz
How To Play Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Video Section & There You Will see Flipkart Fake Or Not Game Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Play The Video & Answer All 5 Answers & Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Prizes
- Realme Fashion Watch
- 50 Winner Will Win ₹1,000 Flipkart Gift Voucher
- Remaining Winner Will Win Flipkart SuperCoin
Winning Proof :
Terms And Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Flipkart has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole discretion. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest including the prize, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook