Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 27 December
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December | Win Exciting Gift
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December , Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala E13, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December 2020 – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Earning Offers. Flipkart Has Launched Another Video Quiz Show Called Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala. If you answered All 3 Question of Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
The show is about answering correct answers of the quiz show. The host of the show, Sugandha Mishra & Garvitt Pareek will ask 3 questions in each episode, the users will be given options to choose from. You are eligible to win a reward if you score all 3 correct answers in the episode.
How To Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To VIDEO & There You Will see Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 3 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 27 December
12 AM To 11:59 PM
27 December 2020
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers 27 December
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. Who was the chairman of the drafting committee of the Indian Consitution?
> Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Q2. Which of these is also called as the ‘golden fiber’?
Q3. Which influential antibiotic was discovered by Alexander Fleming?
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook