Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 3 July
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 3 July 2021 | Earn Free Supercoins
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 3 July, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 3 July , Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala , Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 3 July 2021, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today – Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Earning Offers. Flipkart Has Launched Another Video Quiz Show Called Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala. If you answered All 3 Question of Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 3 July You Can Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
The show is about answering correct answers of the quiz show. The host of the show, Sugandha Mishra & Garvitt Pareek will ask 3 questions in each episode, the users will be given options to choose from. You are eligible to win a rew` ard if you score all 3 correct answers in the episode.
How To Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To VIDEO & There You Will see Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 3 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Details :
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 3 July
12 AM To 11:59 PM
3 July 2021
Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 3 July 2021
[ Refresh The Page ]
Q1. Who has composed and sung ‘Tu Thaane Le’ – the Indian team’s theam song for the Olympics?
> Mohit Chauhan
Q2. Which of these flags belongs to the country whose PM is Sheikh Hasina?
Q3. Identify this women cricketer’s name S _ _ _ A L _?
> Shafali [ H , A , F , I ]
Others Ongoing Flipkart Quiz:
Winning Proof :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook