Flipkart Trivia Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia 11th July , Flipkart Trivia Answers 11th July 2020
Hello TrickUnlimited Viewers, Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Amazon Quiz. Like Amazon Daily Quiz Flipkart Has Launched Their Own Daily Flipkart daily Trivia. If you answered All 5 Question You Can Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
[ Also Read: PUBG Free UC Trick – Get Free PUBG Mobile 660 UC Credits ]
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Game
- First Of All Download Flipkart App Or Update The App.
- Install & Open The App
- Now Go To Game Zone & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Banner. Just Click On It.
- Now Answer All The 5 Answers & Win Flipkart Vouchers, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Game Rewards
- Flipkart Vouchers
- Gems & More.
Users will be able to participate in this Flipkart Daily Trivia Contest starting from 00:00 Hours on 2nd July 2020 and end on 31st July 11:59 PM 2020.
Flipkart Trivia Answers 11th July 2020
Q1. Former Prime Minister Morarji Desai was born on which rare calendar day?
> 29 February
Q2. Having the symbol ‘Fe’, which is the most widely used metal in the world?
Q3. Which of these Indian states borders the Gulf of Mannar?
> Tamil Nadu
Q4. In which University of Delhi college did Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi study?
> Lady Shri Ram
Q5. A World Heritage Site, the Grand Canyon in USA is carved by which river?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
Join Our Telegram Channel for Instant Loot Update:– Join Telegram Channel