Go India Offer
Go India Offer – Earn ₹101 – ₹501 By Complete Journey On Google Pay
Go India Offer , Google Pay Go India Offer , Go India Google Pay Offer , google Pay Offer 2020, Go India G Pay Offer, G Pay Go India Offer – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Like Previous Year Google Pay Launched Yet Another Offer Before Diwali Festival. You Will Earn ₹101 – ₹501 By Virtual Visiting All Cities To Complete Journey On Google Pay Before 26th December.
Google Pay Go India Offer During the Offer Period, there will be virtual cultural events planned inside the Go India game. You can check for dates and locations of the cultural events within the game or via push notifications. You can visit the designated cities during an event to collect bonus photos, or KM or city tickets! Each virtual cultural event will be held for a limited time only.
Go India Offer – Earn ₹101 – ₹501
- First Of All Download Or Update Google Pay App From Google Playstore .
2. Now Just Open The App & Login Or Sign With Your Number.
3. Now Scroll Down The Page And Tap On Go India Offer.
4. Visit all the cities in the game by 26 December 2020” to win the Go India Champion reward.
5. When You complete The visiting all cities in the game You Will Earn ₹101 – ₹501
6. If you visit a city during a virtual event in the game, you will also receive a bonus Go India scratch card worth up to ₹100 or a city ticket or KM.
7. You will also earn milestone gifts in a form of vouchers on every 5th city you visit
8. You will earn 1 unique voucher per milestone.
How to collect a city ticket?
There are lots of ways to collect them! You can make any of the following qualifying transactions to get a city ticket. You can get a ticket to the city for which you already have a ticket. This can be shared with friends to get KM in return.
- Make a mobile recharge on Google Pay, for yourself or your family & friends
- Purchase Play Store recharge codes on Google Pay or pay via UPI on Google Play
- Pay to a Google QR code at a local shop and select online merchants
- Pay for DTH or household bills (Electricity, internet, landline, LPG, postpaid mobile etc.) on Google Pay
- Buy on any the following Spots on Google Pay:
- Share a photo or the Go India map
- Request a city ticket from your friend
How to collect Kilometres (KM)
Collect KM to visit your desired city. There are lots of ways to collect them, each action giving up to a maximum of 1000 KM every day! Some of the actions resulting in collecting KM can be done just once on a daily basis.
- Morning Gift
- Use Google Pay to pay your friend on Google Pay
- Do a bank transfer on Google Pay
- Pay to another user’s UPI ID
- Gift a Go India city ticket to a friend
- Share a photo or the Go India map
- You can help your friends to collect KM
How to enable Go India game
If you or your friends cannot see the game in your Google Pay app, update your app to the latest version.
The game is only available for Android and iOS devices using Google Pay app version 67 and above. You can check your app version on Google Play Store or App Store and update.
Some of the in-game features can be available only to users who get the latest Google Pay app version – please check the in-game notifications for any announcements.
Term And Conditions
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- The game is active till 26 December 2020.
- You can visit all the cities listed in the game during the Offer Period to earn rewards.
- You must successfully earn a city ticket or kilometres (“KM”) to visit cities within the game.
- City tickets will allow you to travel to specific cities within the game. The ticket you earned will specify which city you will be able to virtually visit.
- KM enables you to travel between cities, you can visit a city of your choice from the present city location if you have enough KM to reach the city.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook