Google Pay Offer
Google Pay Offer – Earn Upto ₹81 On ₹399 UPI Money Transaction
Google Pay Offer , Google Pay Send Money Offer , Google Pay UPI Offer , Google Pay UPI Money Transfer Offer – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Here I Am Back With Another Exciting Offer Form Google Pay. You Will Earn ₹3 To ₹81 On UPI Money Transaction Of ₹399 Or More.
Send money to a new friend using the Google Pay app within 3 days of receiving the locked scratch card to reveal your reward. The transaction must be at least ₹399 to qualify for this offer. Peer to Peer (P2P) transactions must be made to a different unique Google Pay user.
Google Pay Offer – Get Upto ₹81 On UPI Money Transaction
- First Of All Download Or Update Google Pay App From Google Playstore .
2. Now Just Open The App & Login Or Sign With Your Number.
3. Now Go To Offer Page And Check The The Offer,
4. If You Are Eligible For The Offer Then send ₹399 to a new friend using the Google Pay.
5. If payment is made to the same person who sent you money, you will not be eligible for the offer.
Terms And Conditions
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully complete a Peer to Peer (P2P) transaction using the Google Pay app at least Indian Rupees Three Hundred and Ninety Nine (INR 399) within 3 days of receiving the locked scratch card to unlock and reveal your reward worth Indian Rupees Three (INR 3) to Indian Rupees Eighty One (INR 81).
- Peer to Peer (P2P) transactions must be made to a different unique Google Pay user. If payment is made to the same person who sent you money, you will not be eligible for the offer.
- If you don’t unlock it, this locked scratch card will expire 3 days from the date you received it.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register a different Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- If you do not claim your offer rewards within 45 days or link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, your reward will be deemed to be forfeited and will no longer be available to you.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: email@example.com
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook