Gpay New Offer
Gpay New Offer – Earn ₹100 To ₹500 By Paying On Google Pay Business
Gpay New Offer, Gpay New Cashback Offer, Google Pay Cashback Offers, Google Pay New Offers , Free PayTM Cash, Gpay New Offer 2020 – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Here I Am Back With Another New And Fresh Offer From Google Pay. You Can Earn ₹100 To ₹500 By Doing Merchant Transaction On Google Pay. Follow The Below Article To Avail 100% Profit From This Offer.
Pay a Business & Earn Upto ₹500. Make a Qualifying Payment to a Business with google pay and earn a scratch card worth ₹100 to ₹500. This Offer Will Be Expires On 22nd December 2020.
Gpay New Offer – Earn ₹100 To ₹500
1. First Of All Download/ Update Google Pay App From Play store.
2. Create a New Google pay Account with new number Or Open Your Existing Account.
3. Go To Offer Section And Check That Offer Banner Is Showing Or Not.
4. If You Can See The Banner Than Collect Any Google Pay Business QR Code
5. Pay ₹200 Or More to This Google Pay Merchant QR (Online Or In Store Who Have a Google Pay For Business Account).
6. Hurry!! After Successful Payment You Will Receive a Scratch Card Worth ₹100 To ₹500.
Terms And Conditions
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You Can Earn Maximum 1 Scratch Card During This Offer Period.
- This Offer Is Valid Till 22nd December, 2020.
- Peer to Peer (P2P) transactions must be made to a different unique Google Pay user. If payment is made to the same person who sent you money, you will not be eligible for the offer.
- If you don’t unlock it, this locked scratch card will expire 3 days from the date you received it.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register a different Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook