Free Amazon Prime Membership
Hello Readers! “Exciting news! There’s a fantastic way to get Free Amazon Prime Membership. We all love the benefits it offers, like fast shipping, free Amazon Music, and Amazon Videos. However, the yearly membership fee of Rs. 999 might be a bit expensive for some. But no worries, I’ll guide you on how to get a free Amazon Prime Membership using any credit or debit card. Let’s dive in and enjoy all these perks without spending a penny!”
You can enjoy all the awesome benefits of Amazon Prime without breaking the bank. Normally, it costs INR 299 per month, INR 459 per quarter, or INR 1499 for a whole year. But if you’re not sure about spending that money, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered! This article will show you how to get an Amazon Prime subscription for free, so you can enjoy all the perks without spending a single penny!
Also Read: CheQ App Referral
Benefits Of Amazon Prime Membership
- Free one-day delivery
- Two-hour grocery delivery
- Access to Prime Video subscription
- Access to Prime Music subscription
- Exclusive access to Prime-exclusive deals
- Discounted prices on select products
- Unlimited music streaming with Amazon Music Prime
- Access to thousands of books, comics, and magazines on the Kindle app, Kindle or Fire tablets
- Early access to Amazon Prime Day deals
- Access to Amazon’s consumer-first line of items.
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Membership – 3 Months Free Trial
1. First of All Just Visit This Amazon Page Through The Below Link.
[ 3 Months Free Trial ]
2. If you’re not already a member, sign in or sign up for an Amazon account.
3. click on “Extend Your Prime Membership“. If you don’t see this option, unfortunately, you might not be eligible.
4. Fill in the details of your HDFC or ICICI debit cards, or any credit card. A Kotak811 virtual card might also work.
5. Finish the payment process. there will be a refundable charge of Rs.2 deducted from your account.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully started your Amazon Prime 3-month free trial. Enjoy the benefits!
Get Free Amazon Prime Membership With Paytm Cashback Points
Paytm offers Cashback Points as a reward for your transactions. You can earn these points by making payments through Paytm. Accumulate 25,000 or 46,500 Cashback Points, and you can redeem them for various benefits, including premium memberships like Amazon Prime, and exciting freebies.
Open your Paytm app and go to the Cashback & Offers section. Click on Cashback Points, scroll down, and discover fantastic Amazon Prime membership offers for 1 month and 3 months. Redeem your points and enjoy your Amazon Prime benefits for free!
Get 3 Months Free Amazon Prime With Visa Card
1. First of All Click The Below Link To Claim Free Amazon Prime.
2. You Will be Redirected To VISA Official Official Website.
3. Now Click on ‘Claim Offer’ button And Go Ahead.
5. Now Enter The First 8 Digit Number Of Your BOI / UCO / IDBI Visa Debit Card .
6. You will receive a unique promo code and PIN via SMS and Email.
Get 1 Month Free Amazon Prime Membership Sprite Joke in a Bottle Offer
1. Go to the offer page and start the offer.
To Join, Send below message on whatsapp to +919650877066 (Sprite) Message – Hey, I am here for Sprite Joke-In-A-Bottle! By pressing “SEND” on this message, I consent to sharing my mobile number and display name with Sprite.
2. Click on the Whatsapp Chat Box that will open.
3. A pre-written message will appear. Send it to Sprite.
4. When you receive a joke from Sprite, react to it to earn 1 point.
5. After reacting, either change the language or click on “Continue”.
6. Click on “Ways to earn points”.
7. Go to “Referrals” and refer a friend by providing their number. Redeem the invite code to earn free points.
8. Earn more points by referring friends, listening to more jokes, reacting to them, and completing other activities.
9. Check your rank by clicking on “My Rank”.
10. Stand a chance to win a free 1-month Amazon Prime subscription through the Sprite Joke in a Bottle offer.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook