MyDigiGold App Refer And Earn
Earn ₹100 Worth Gold Instantly For FREE From MyDigiGold App Offer
MyDigiGold App Offer , MyDigiGold App Refer Earn Offer , MyDigiGold App Referral Code, Earn Free PayTM Cash, Senco Gold MyDigiGold App – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Doing Well Now A Day. Here I Am back with a Exciting offer from MyDigiGold App Where You Will earn Free ₹100 Per Number Means 10 Number = ₹1000 In Bank Account.
Now, buy or sell Gold with just a few clicks on DG Gold App, at a competitive rate. Also, it gives you the advantage of redeeming your accumulated Gold at any of the 115+ Senco stores across India.
- Also Read: Earn Free ₹2,500 Amazon Vouchers Every Month
MyDigiGold App Offer – Earn ₹100 Worth Gold Instantly For FREE
1. First Of All Download MyDigiGold App Through The Below Link.
2. Open The App and Tap on Profile Icon From Upper Right Corner.
3. Tap on Sign Up Button From The Login Page.
4. Enter Your Name, Email Address And Verify your Mobile Number with OTP, Now Enter Password and All Other Asked Details. There Are No need of Ref Employee Code.
5. You will Receive ₹100 Worth GOLD in your wallet Instantly and you will receive a confirmation message.
6. You Have To Complete KYC Verification So, Go to Menu >> KYC Button and Enter Your AADHAR Number and Upload Photo, Your KYC will be verified instantly.
7. After Completing KYC, You Have to Add ₹270 in your Wallet using any payment method. Because There Are Minimum withdrawal is ₹250.
8. After Reaching at INR 250 in Main Account, Now Sell 270 + 100 in your Bank Account.
9. Create Unlimited Account In More Devices And Details To Earn Unlimited Free Gold.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Us
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook
1 thought on “MyDigiGold App Offer – Earn ₹100 Worth Gold Instantly For FREE”
Bro i am trying to do kyc but when i am entering my adhar no. Its showing invalid .why ? I have done kyc on other app as well but never showed me invalid