PayTM Complan Offer
Hey TrickUnlimited Readers! Ready for another exciting opportunity to earn some free PayTM cash? Well, hold on to your hats because I’ve got an amazing offer to share with you today. It’s the official PayTM Complan Offer, and it’s here to shower you with ₹20 of instant PayTM cash . All you need to do is spare a few minutes to complete a quick and easy survey within the PayTM app. That’s right, a simple survey is your ticket to earning some cold, hard cash directly into your PayTM wallet.
As part of this exciting campaign, participants stand a chance to win a cool Rs. 20 cashback on Paytm. These fantastic prizes are generously funded by Zydus, and there’s one up for grabs for each participant who meets the terms and conditions. To be eligible for winning, participants must follow the entry guidelines outlined in the “Details of the Campaign and How to Enter” section provided in these terms and conditions. It’s important to note that participants who have previously won cashback in any of the previous Zydus campaigns will not be eligible for winning the cashback this time around.
Also Read: Earn ₹100 Worth BitCoin On Sign Up
Paytm Complan Offer – Get ₹20 Free PayTM Cash Instantly
1. First of All Download Or Update PayTM App From Google Play Store.
2. Now Login into Your Paytm App.
3. Scroll Down The Page And Click The Paytm Complan Offer Bnner.
4. Enter Your Details Like Your Your PayTM Number , Name, Email , DOB And City.
5. Now Watch The Complete The Video And Tap On Claim Cashback Button.
7. Done!! FREE ₹20 Will Be Credited In Your Given PayTM number Instantly in Your PayTM Wallet.
Terms & Conditions for the offer
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
- All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be considered and referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants”
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook