Paytm OREO Offer
Paytm OREO Offer – Get ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly
Paytm OREO Offer, Stay With ORE Offer, Cadbury Offer On PayTM, Earn Free PayTM Cash, Free PayTM Cash Offer, Paytm OREO Offer 2022, Paytm OREO Loot – Hello Friends, Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Here I am Back With A new Exciting Official Offer From PayTM OREO. You Will Get ₹10 Free PayTM Cash Instantly In PayTM By Doing a Small Task Under PayTM App.
This Campaign will commence from 00:01 a.m. on 15th Feb’22 campaign and end at 11:59 p.m. on 1st April’22 . Any entries before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. Users Who Will Participate The Campaign Will Earn ₹10 – ₹100 Free PayTM Cash In Their PayTM Wallet.
Also Read: Earn ₹100 Worth BitCoin On Sign Up
Paytm OREO Offer – Get ₹10 – ₹100 Free PayTM Cash Instantly
1. First of All Download Or Update PayTM App From Google Play Store.
2. Now Login into Your Paytm App.
3. Scroll Down The Page And Click The Paytm Cadbury Offer Bnner.
** If You Don’t See The Banner Then –
4. Tap On Dive Into Play Option From The page.
5. Enter Your PayTM Number, Name, Email , Accept The TNC & Tap On Proceed.
6. Now Answer The Paytm Stay With OREO Game Answer To Win Free PayTM Cash.
Paytm OREO Game Answer Is ” MEMORY FLASH “
18h March – Paytm OREO Game Answer Is ” MEMORY FLASH “
7. Done!! Check Your Your Account You Will Receive ₹10 – ₹100 Free PayTM Cash Instantly.
Unlimited Trick – Do The Same Process In Incognito Mode To Receive ₹10 Unlimited In PayTM Number But Must Have Different PayTM Number To Do The Same.
Terms & Conditions for the offer
- You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident and citizen of the Republic of India
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
- All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be considered and referred to as “Participant” and collectively “Participants”
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook