Upstox Pro App Refer And Earn
Upstox Pro App – Earn Free ₹1000 In Bank Account Per Refer
Upstox Refer And Earn , Upstox Pro App Referral Code , Upstox Pro App Offer , Earn Free Amazon Voucher From Upstox Pro App, Upstox Pro App Refer Earn, Upstox Pro Refrral Link – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Doing Well Now A Day. You Already Looted Groww App Offer And Earn ₹101 In Bank On Sign Up. Today I’m Back With Another Loot Offer From Upstox Pro App Refer And Earn Program. Users Who Can Refer Upstox Pro App Can Earn ₹1000 Per Refer By Using There Refer And Earn Pogram.
Founded with the aim of making financial investing effortless, Upstox offers technologically advanced products and tools that help users invest in stocks, mutual funds, IPOs, and digital gold efficiently. Upstox is an easy-to-use app that allows users to invest from anywhere. Download the app and turn your Android-based smartphone into a robust investment platform.
Also Read: How To Close Demat Account Online 2021
- Aadhar Linked Mobile Number
- PAN Card
- Physical Bank Account
- Upstox Pro Referral Code
Note: Demat Account Opening Is Free For 1 Year, But You Have To Pay Some Fees From 2nd Year. So, Don’t Worry You Can Deactivate Your Demat Account Any Time . You Don’t Have To Pay Anything If You Deactivate Your Demat Account Before 1 Year.
Upstox Pro App – How to Earn Free ₹1000 In Bank Account Per Refer
- First Of All Download Upstox Pro App through the Below Link.
2. Open the app and tap on create an account option.
3. Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and enter Email Address and Verify your Number with OTP.
4. Now Keep You Documents ( Aadhar And PAN Card) In Your Hand And Tap On Continue.
5. Enter Your PAN Card Number & Date of Birth And Tap On Next.
6. Now Select Some Of Your Personal Informations Like Below.
7. Tap On Yes Then Agree Terms And Conditions And Click On Next And Go Ahead.
8. Now In The Next Page Tap On Yes, I Want A Free Stock Option.
9. Now In The Box Sign Your Name And Tap On Next.
10. If Your Aadhar Is Linked With Mobile Number Then Tap On Connect Your DigiLocker With Upstox.
11. Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhar Number And Go Ahead.
12. You Will Receive A OTP Just Verify The OTP With Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
13. Now For DigiLocker Integration Tap On Allow Option.
14. Now Take A Clear Selfie Of Your And Go Ahead.
15. It’s Time To Enter Your Bank Details, Make Sure That You Have A Physical Bank Account( Payment Bank Not Acceptable But You Can Use Equitas NiyoX Bank).
16. Now You Have To Verify Your Mail Just Tapping On Get OTP And Verify Your OTP.
17. To Open Upstox Demat Account You Have To Pay ₹249 So Check On Sign Up For: ₹249 And Tap On Next.
18. Now Pay The Amount Using Any Payment Method. [ You Will Get ₹400 In PayTM Join Our Telegram Channel ]
19. After Successful Payment In the next page Select No, I Will Do It Later And Tap On Next.
20. Now You have To E-Sign Using Aadhar OTP Tap On It.
21. Tap On E-sign Now.
22. Enter Your Name As Per Your Aadhar Card And Select NSDL 2.1 as E-sign Gateway.
23. Now Enter Your Aadhar Number And Verify It With OTP.
24. Now After Doing All Process Wait For Few Hours For Login Credentials ( user Name & password ) It May Take Upto 3 Working Days.
25. When You Received Your Login Credentials Open Upstox App Login Using Your Valid Credentials.
26. Now Go To Dashboard And Tap On Refer And Earn Option.
27. Share Your Referral Link To Your Friend When They Sign Up Using Your Referral Link And Successfully Open Upstox Account You Will Earn ₹1000 In Bank Account.
How To Withdraw Referral Bonus From Upstox
1. Open Upstox App And Go to Dashboard and Tap on Menu.
2. Go to Upstox Pro Refer & Earn Menu.
3. Enter your Withdrawal Referral Amount and Withdraw Amount.
4. You will Get your Referral Withdrawal Amount within 24 Hours in your Ban Account.
Do Share this Post with your Friends and Let them Enjoy this Loot!!
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via email our E-Mail address is: [email protected]
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook