WhatsApp Pay UPI Offer
WhatsApp Pay UPI Offer – Earn ₹255 In Bank Account | Verified Loot
WhatsApp Pay UPI Offer , WhatsApp Pay UPI Loot , WhatsApp Pay Offer, WhatsApp Pay Loot, UPI Offer On WhatsApp Pay , WhatsApp UPI Send Money Offer – Hello Trickunlimited Readers, Hope You Guys Enjoyed Daily Earning Offers. Here I am Back With A new Exciting Offer From WhatsApp Pay UPI. Now You Will get Rs. 51 when you send money to your friends or family on WhatsApp. You can redeem cashback rewards up to 5 times by sending money to 5 different contacts Means You Can Earn Total ₹255 Per Account.
WhatsApp Is introducing a cashback promotion for eligible WhatsApp users. During this promotion, you can send money to any of your registered WhatsApp contacts and receive Rs 51 cashback per successful transaction. If your chosen contact is not registered, you’ll be able to invite them to join payments on WhatsApp and send them any amount to receive cashback once they’ve joined.
No minimum payment amount is required. You can receive Rs 51 cashback up to 5 times by sending money to 5 different contacts. Please note you’ll only receive one cashback reward per each contact you choose to send money to.
Read More:- CoinSwitch Refer And Earn Offer
WhatsApp Pay UPI Offer – Send ₹1 & Get ₹51 Cashback 5 Times
1. First of All Click The below Link To Avail this Offer. Otherwise You Will Not Get This Offer.
** If you Are Unable to Join Beta Then Download The WhatsApp Beta APK From Here – Click Here
2. Now Tap On Join Beta And After That Tap On Download It on Google Play Store. Make Sure That You Have Login Same Email Id In Your play Store.
3. After Updating The Whatsapp Beta Now Open The WhatsApp And Set Up UPI On Whatsapp.
4. If this Banner is showing Then Just Send ₹1 to that contact.
5. Now Send ₹1 Or More Using Whatsapp Pay For 5 Times.
5. Each time ( Max 5 Times ) You Will Receive ₹51 In Your UPI Linked Bank Account.
My Own Proof
The following eligibility criteria apply if you want to get cashback:
- You’ve been a WhatsApp user for at least 30 days. WhatsApp Business is not eligible for this promotion.
- You’ve registered for Payments on WhatsApp by adding your bank account details.
- The contact you’re sending money to is a WhatsApp user who has registered for Payments on WhatsApp in India. If your chosen contact hasn’t registered for Payments on WhatApp, you can invite them to register before sending money to them.
- You’re using the latest version of WhatsApp.
*If you facing any problem and need any help then comment below or contact us via Telegram – Contact Now
For Instant Updates Join Us On Telegram Channel & Follow Us On Facebook